Heating and Cooling Services in West Harrison, New York
Heating and air conditioning systems generally serve their owners well. No matter what the weather is like outside, HVAC systems keep their homes comfortable and enjoyable. They withstand constant seasonal use and sitting idle for months while they’re not needed. In time, though, they begin to show the signs of ongoing wear and tear. When they do, West Harrison homeowners need professional, affordable, efficient HVAC specialists to help bring their systems back to life.
At Blue Moon Heating and Air Conditioning, we specialize in making sure clients’ HVAC systems remain up and running all year long. We provide a long list of expert services to ensure your heating and cooling systems don’t let you down when you need them most. Whether you’re looking for unexpected heating repairs or an efficient new air conditioning system, our team is here to meet your needs. Call or send us an email to schedule your next appointment.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs
Several things can go wrong with heating and air conditioning systems. They have numerous moving parts, electrical connections, and other components. Those parts take quite a bit of abuse while they’re working hard to regulate indoor temperatures and humidity levels. Though we see a long list of repair needs when visiting our clients, some are more common than others.
- Condenser and Evaporator Coils: Your air conditioner is made up of indoor and outdoor units. While both sustain ample wear and tear, those on the outside are also constantly bombarded by the elements. Along the way, condenser and evaporator coils often receive the brunt of the damage. Dirt and debris build upon them, causing them to work less effectively than they should.
- Worn Parts: We could spend hours discussing all the mechanical issues that could crop up with your HVAC system. Some of the most common mechanical failures involve fans, blower motors, worn belts, and damaged bearings. Each of these can cause the system to not work properly. In some cases, strange noises coming from the furnace or air conditioner are early warning signs of excessively worn parts.
- Pilot Light and Igniter Issues: When it comes to furnace problems, pilot lights and ignition components are notorious for failing. They may need to be replaced or simply require cleaning. Either way, failing to have these issues resolved can leave you out in the cold.
- Malfunctioning Thermostats: Sometimes, when your HVAC system is giving you trouble, the moving parts and mechanical components aren’t the problems at all. In fact, the thermostat is often responsible for malfunctions. We can test your system to determine if its control center simply needs to be calibrated, repaired, or replaced rather than immediately delving into the units themselves.
- Tripped Circuit Breakers: If your furnace or air conditioner is constantly tripping a circuit breaker, this is certainly a significant problem. It could mean there’s a shortage somewhere in the system, the unit is drawing too much electricity or any number of other issues. Any time an appliance causes a circuit breaker to trip repeatedly, it’s a definite safety hazard.
These are a few of the problems we most often see when we’re helping homeowners in West Harrison, New York. Our team has the knowledge and experience to handle all types of system malfunctions. We have the skills and qualifications to repair all brands and models, so don’t hesitate to contact us if your heating or air conditioning doesn’t seem to be doing its job. Our technicians are available around the clock for emergency repair needs as well.
HVAC System Replacement and Installation
For those of you who are having a new home built or looking to replace your existing HVAC system, several options are on the market. They’re far more efficient and effective than their predecessors. If your home is currently equipped with a dial- or sliding switch-style thermostat, consider upgrading to a programmable model. You could also take your home into the future with a smart thermostat. New geothermal heating systems and solar-powered air conditioners are also available to help reduce heating and air conditioning costs.
Furnace and Air Conditioner Tune-ups
No matter how old or new your system may be, twice-annual tune-ups are recommended. They can improve efficiency, reduce operating costs, and allow professionals like us to detect and repair small problems early before they have a chance to get out of hand. Be sure to schedule an inspection and tune-up before the next season rolls around, so your system will be ready when you need it.
West Harrison’s Best Heating and Cooling Services
If you need fast, efficient, and courteous HVAC services, Blue Moon Heating and Air Conditioning is here for you. From repairing older systems to installing the most advanced options on the market, our team has the skills and knowledge to handle the job. Call us or contact us using the form on our website to schedule an appointment with the go-to local experts.